Junior Closed Championships T&Cs
- All players and their supporters must behave responsibly and respectfully at all times and adhere to the England Squash Code of Conduct.
- All players participate at their own risk and neither they, nor their supporters, parents or guardians can hold the RBSRA committee responsible for any incident that occurs at the tournament.
- All players and supporters must comply with the RBSRA Covid policy as well as any new policies that are introduced to protect the public. Full details can be found on our website.
- By entering the tournament, all participants agree to compete under the terms outlined by the England Squash Back to Squash Competitions Guidelines and must follow all policies and practices outlined by the Tournament Organiser and the hosting club.
- Failure to comply with the guidance may result in a player being withdrawn from the tournament. This will be at the discretion of the Tournament Organiser.
- RBSRA reserves the right to suspend or cancel the tournament due to repeated non-compliance with the Covid guidelines. This will be at the discretion of the Tournament Organiser.
- By entering the tournament, you give your permission for your son or daughter to have their photograph and/or name to be displayed on our Website, Facebook page, local newspapers and/or England Squash website. If this is not acceptable to you please notify our Tournament Programme Manager or Chairman to confirm your requirements.